WHAT IS PERMANENT MAKEUP?
Permanent makeup, is also known as permanent cosmetics, micropigmentation, cosmetic tattooing or dermal pigmentation.
The use of specialized instruments allow your Permanent Cosmetic professional to perform a safe and completely controlled method of applying pigments beneath the outer layer of the skin, to enhance the natural beauty and in many cases improve on nature’s imperfections. Because the color is placed in the dermis and the epidermis is always shedding and renewing itself, the color is showing through a thin veil of skin.
WHO BENEFITS FROM PERMANENT MAKEUP?
- Women with no time who need and want to look good all the time.
- Lose of hair from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery.
- People with poor eyesight, visually impaired, unable to see to apply make-up, who wear eyeglasses, contact lenses, or persons with other visual deficiencies like cataract, macular degeneration, amblyopia etc.
- People who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features.
- People who have difficulty applying makeup or don’t like the way it smears and disappears.
- Medical cosmetic procedures such as camouflage or re-pigmentation of scars, cleft lips, nipple and areola re-pigmentation, also burn survivors.
- People with allergies to traditional cosmetics or have sensitive skin.
- Unsteady hands or motor impaired (arthritis or painful hands, Parkinson, Alzheimer’s disease, MSD, etc)
- Very busy people who want to look their best at all times.